- The Cancer Recovery Guide
by Prof Kerryn Phelps
2015, Sydney: Pan Macmillan
- Learn about cancer treatments, treatment effects, the emotional effects of cancer and complementary therapies
- The Gynaecological Cancer Guide: sex sanity & survival
by M Hefferman & M Quinn
2003, Melbourne: Michelle Anderson Publishing.
- A comprehensive guide to learn about the physiological, emotional, spiritual, sexual and cultural aspects of gynaecological cancer
- The Women's Health Book: A Complete Guide to Health & Wellbeing for Women of Al Ages The Royal Women's Hospital Foundation Ltd, North Sydney: Random House Australia Ltd.
- Issues of women’s health are discussed within four life stages: adolescent, young women, midlife and later years.
Australia New Zealand Gynaecological Oncology Group
- Visit this site for the latest research on gynaecological cancers and links to cancer resources and consumer education group
- Cancer Council Australia
- A wide variety of resources to learn about cancer and links to state cancer councils
- Jean Hailes -for Women’s Health
- A very good site to learn all about women’s health with a comprehensive range of resources and advice
- Visit this site for mental health advice and resources
- Heart Foundation
- Good resources to learn about active living and healthy eating to improve your health or maintain good health
- ABC Newcastle 1233 radio interview
- Radio interview
- Download Denise's radio interview with Rosemary Milsom on ABC 1233 Newcastle discussing her battle with cancer and Steps To Survival.
- NBN News interview